25 things I love about Fred.


It is my man's birthday. And even if no one else reads this, it's fine, because this is for him. This is my public declaration of love and gratitude for Fred Tan Wen Jie. And since he turned 25 today, here are 25 things I love about my man Freddy:

1. He cleans out the nasty stuff in the fridge that makes it stink. Sainthood, right there.
2. He is passionate about cooking and if he has spare time (which is rare), he's likely watching Gordan Ramsay videos. 
3. He happily allows me to teach him photography. 
4. He loves floral patterns. And flower pins.
5. He loves skinny ties.
6. Basically, he's a well-dressed individual. Mm mm. No influence from me, he was already like that before I met him. 
7. He models for me regularly.
8. He found my blog shortly after we met and read deep into the archives and that's partly how I knew he really cared about me and what makes me tick.
9. He is the most ticklish person I've ever met and it provides for some fantastic entertainment.
10. His laugh is amazing. 
11. He's obsessed with his mission: the people, the place (London), the food, the clothing, everything.
12. He has no problem with potentially living in Hawaii in the future (mwahaha).
13. He is incredibly ambitious and knows exactly what he wants for his future.
14. He wants to make a difference in the world.
15. He gives me back scratches pretty much whenever I ask but especially when I'm feeling anxious.
16. He supports me in my interests and hobbies.
17. He is an amazing public speaker. He will knock you off your feet. 
18. Early on when we were dating we discovered we both had a secret desire to become motivational speakers. Meant to be? You betcha. 
19. He loves his family and is extremely protective of them.
20. He has a strong testimony of Christ.
21. He will go out of his way to serve others. Like, drive an hour away just to deliver some chocolate truffles to someone for Christmas.
22. He might love babies and kids more than I do--and he's amazing with them.
23. HIS ACCENT. Oh my gosh, I fell hard for that.
24. He lets me be me.
25. He loves me.

So there you have it. And that's just the beginning of the list. If you haven't met my husband, you're missing out, because he is one of a kind. I sure got lucky.






I love you, Fred Tan Wen Jie.

Comments

Laurie Evans said…
Nice to learn all those wonderful things about your man, Maryn. I especially like the black and white photo in this post.
Maryn Tan said…
Thank you so much! That one is my favorite 😊
Jen said…
He's a good one! You two compliment each other so well. ��