here we go again

I have been married for nearly seven months and in that entire timeframe, I haven't blogged a single time. It is especially unfortunate because, throughout these past seven months, I've felt impressions that I should blog. And I didn't.

So here I am! Life has been a bit of a whirlwind. I've repeatedly felt that the inner me couldn't catch up with the outer me (if that makes any sense?) and I was getting all mixed up and lost in the process. Blogging is therapeutic and helps me to figure out what's going on in the ole noggin... Why I'm explaining this I'm not sure, but who cares?

I'm not sure I even know how to blog anymore...

But I'm going to try. We'll start there.

Here's to slowing down and bringing inner me and outer me back together. Sorry if that weirds you out. 


Comments