listen
You know those fantastic moments when you just feel and recognize all of a sudden how incredibly blessed and loved you are by your Heavenly Father?
He takes such good care of me. He has really spoiled me these past few years when I've had to exercise more faith in Him than ever before. He has led me to exactly where I need to be and to the people I need to be with. And I'm just so grateful.
His plan for us is always better than our own, hands down.
He takes such good care of me. He has really spoiled me these past few years when I've had to exercise more faith in Him than ever before. He has led me to exactly where I need to be and to the people I need to be with. And I'm just so grateful.
His plan for us is always better than our own, hands down.
"God knows better than you what you need. He always attempts to speak to you.
Listen, and follow the uncomfortable suggestions that he makes to us—
everything will fall into its place."
-F. Enzio Busche

Comments