it's been a while.

I've been avoiding blogging. It's true. But posting a few photos doesn't require much effort, so voila!


I GOT INTO BYU! LET THE WORLD REJOICE!


BCYC spent the day at the capitol back in January, and apparently I spent the majority of my time there with Andrew and Evan. Those hooligans. Love them.  


You can never have too much coral. Never ever.



Meet Jed (again)! This is from Sweetheart's. 


Ice skating at the Gallivan's Center. One of my favorite dates ever.


I've always scoffed at people who take pictures of themselves in their cars... But you know... You can get some pretty great light in a car! So I stop my scoffing now. And don't worry, I was definitely wearing my seat belt. Safety first.


Movie night with my pappy. We went to Lincoln. LOVED it. 
pinterest

State boys basketball, AKA my life last week.  Our team was absolutely amazing this year. They definitely deserved to go to the finals, but alas, mutant Sky View players exist. 

Jedidiah's a part of the Salt Lake Choral Artists. They performed yesterday with the Crescent Super Band and were mind-blowingly excellent. (Jed's in the top right... Five in from the side.)


Mommy-daughter date! I have the prettiest mother in the world. 



 Photos I just barely got back from last summer's Stomp on Main. Love me some Evan.




$10 at the DI. It's okay to be jealous. 

pinterest

Comments

Lekili said…
You are. The coolest girl EVER! Seriously! What the heck am I going to do without you after June 24th?
mechale.lauren said…
I absolutely loved this post. And you are BEAUTIFUL! Congrats on BYU!!