today.
![]() |
| via |
Thanks to:
my jack-o-lantern t-shirt (you wish you had one), an excellent period of seminary,
singing in Chamber,
a good laugh in French (class),
FALL,
true friends,
meeting new people while passing out candy before school,
getting ready in good time after sleeping through my alarm,
letting others help me,
free donut holes during lunch,
a tasty ham sandwich (yes, really),
making posters...
And the list goes on and on. Don't you love good days? (And just for the record, not every day is a good day for me. Not even. So don't you go thinking that.)
![]() |
| it's Halloween Week, my friends (the dance is this Saturday). |
Song of the Day: "Holland Road" by Mumford & Sons. I can never decide if I love them or not (they're obviously too mainstream for me... bahaha), but I really like this song of theirs. 3:25 and on is quite glorious.


Comments