lars. and such.
So I don't really have a reason to be blogging. Oh wait, scratch that.
LARS is my reason for blogging. Because hello, I cannot handle his cuteness. Is he not the cutest baby you've ever seen?! (But let's face it, any offspring of my siblings is the cutest child you've ever seen.)
Now that that's established... I came up with another reason to be blogging: to let you folks know that I am quite happy right now, and I have been all this week so far. How great is that? I'll tell you why I'm happy... if you want to know. I think you do.
- I have recently taken up running and I quite enjoy it.
- My photography skills have been improving, what with all the sports I've been photographing for school as well as a family session I did about a week ago. Love it.
- I have choir every day of the school week. Best thing ever.
- FALL. Enough said.
- My seminary class = boss. Awesome teacher, awesome people.
- Journaling, my friends. Don't blow it off. It really does help you see the blessings in your life.
- BCYC. Missed last week's meeting but made it to this week's, and holy cow. I love those people. So stinkin' much.
- Being an officer, of course! I love being so involved at the school. It's grand.
- Great music (The Staves, Blind Pilot, Bowerbirds, Norah Jones, etc).
- I just have to say this... I love AP Language. I never thought I'd actually like timed writings, but I do. AHHH. Something's probably wrong with me.
- My friends. Are wonderful. I love them.
- Last but definitely not least: The Gospel. I wouldn't be anywhere without it.
And because I'm cheesy and I enjoy a good quote... Here's this for you.
![]() |
| source |
Song of the Day: "I Am a Rock" by Simon & Garfunkel.

Comments