hilary & seth.

I told you I'd talk more about the wedding.

Well, it was by far one of the best days of the entire summer. It felt like an all-day party. And after the day was over, we were all convinced that the traditional Utah reception is not the way to go. Hilary wanted a dance party, and quite the kick-butt dance party we had. It was probably the most fun I've had this summer. I kid you not.


We may or may not have requested that "You're the Inspiration" by Chicago be played. (It's our family anthem, after all.) And then we sung and danced our hearts out like nobody's business. It was magical.

Yes, the rest of the day was amazing too. I just still can't get over the dance party.

Because I'm terrible at summarizing days that are impossible to summarize, do me a favor and watch this video I made for Hilary and Seth. It's pretty cute. Just sayin'.

Comments