because I haven't blogged for three weeks.

Some of you might not know this, but I've been blogging since the eighth grade. Because of this, I feel somewhat obligated to keep this here blog updated... And not leave it abandoned for a good three weeks plus. So. Here I am.

Life has been a bit crazy for the past couple of weeks. Multiple funerals, multiple weddings, multiple children running around causing chaos (a good chaos -- most of the time), multiple officer meetings, multiple lots of things. Somehow we've managed to get through it all with our sanity still intact, however, the real test will be this weekend when Sethy gets married. More on that after the big day.

Here are a few sporadic thoughts for you since my mind's all over the place right now:

*Dark chocolate, cinnamon bears, and Paradise Bakery sugar cookies. If you ever need to bribe me, I'd try using those three things. Talk about major weaknesses. 

*I like being busy. I've noticed the days that are packed with various activities that I'm running back and forth from end up being the best days. I just can't handle sitting around being of no use. You know? Gotta keep this girl productive or else she might go a little crazy.

*I lost my chapstick. If you know me personally, you probably know I always, always, ALWAYS have chapstick on me. Today I lost my current chapstick. And now I'm grieving. It was my favorite kind, too. The Original Chapstick. Sniff.

*Oh hey, I made another skirt. I'm realizing now that I've never posted  photos of the other skirts I've made, so here's one of this skirt:


Cute, yeah? I love it. I struggle to not want to put it on every week for church. It's just so nice and classy. And stripe-ed. (Let's pretend you can't see my cluttered room in the background.)

*I won a year's worth of free Nielsen's Concretes (one for every month) at a multi-stake dance. You are jealous. Let me know if you ever want a free Concrete because I'm already growing tired of them... Yes, I'm serious. Free date, anyone? 


My mother's needing the computer for wedding details, so this is me signing out... With a few extra photos, of course. Brought to you by Instagram. 


new nephew Lars!

Comments