I don't know what you guys do in your spare time, but apparently all I ever do is take pictures of myself.
So the other weekend, my mother was complaining about my Facebook profile picture. It was a serious, half-face shot of myself. I liked it enough. She didn't. So one fine evening when I had some extra time on my hands, I busted out the tripod and camera remote thingy.
The result:
Mucho better than serious, half-face shot.
Then yesterday, I had nothing to do since I did all of my studying Saturday so I could let my brain relax on Sunday (I had my first AP exam today -- Chemistry). The relaxing was nice, but I was so stinkin' bored. So. I busted out my tripod and camera remote thingy again.
The results:
The result:
Mucho better than serious, half-face shot.
Then yesterday, I had nothing to do since I did all of my studying Saturday so I could let my brain relax on Sunday (I had my first AP exam today -- Chemistry). The relaxing was nice, but I was so stinkin' bored. So. I busted out my tripod and camera remote thingy again.
The results:
| unfortunately most of them were like this one. |
| and this one. |
Plus a whole lot more that I don't feel like uploading.
Moral of the story: Someone should model for me so I won't need to take pictures of myself when I'm bored.
Moral of the story: Someone should model for me so I won't need to take pictures of myself when I'm bored.
Thank you and good night.
Comments
You are so the funniest. Love you!!