therapy.

At this point in the school year, when I'm cramming so much for the AP exams and I feel like my brain is going to explode, I've realized something. (Okay, I've realized it before now. But it's more prominent now.)

Photography is my therapy.

When I've been doing hours of homework and I need a little break, what do I do? When I feel like I can't handle any more stress in my life? When I really just want to lie on my bed and cry?

I look at some recent photos I've taken. Retouch them if needed. Breathe that sigh of relief. 

I love photography. I really do. It's just a part of who I am at this point. And whether or not I end up doing something with it in college, who cares? I love it. It's not something that's leaving me anytime soon. Well, ever. 

So here's some pictures I took the other day because my sister asked me to. Sarah is the best model ever. She actually wants me to take pictures of her -- just a new head shot every few months. Usually I have to force people to let me take a few shots of them. Anywho. It's great. Here are my favorites from our little mini shoot.  



P.S. Made Chamber and I find out about Historian this Friday. YIKES. 

Comments

grace. said…
YAYAYAYA CHAMBER! you will LOVE it. have fun! great job! beautiful photos as usual.
Lekili said…
Mar--you are amazing one of a kind!Love these pics and I am so excited for you for next year...you are going to rock it!
editorgirl said…
Of course I want you to take pictures of me. Because you are the bestest. I'm going to have to start paying you.