tagged.
This post is really long. I don't blame you if you don't read all of it. And I don't usually do these tagging things... but I wanted a reason to blog. So there you have it.
Here are the rules:
Here are the rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them.
Problem: I have, like, zero pictures of myself. Of course I have some on my phone, but my phone is being ridiculous right now and won't let me access my pictures. So here's a picture of myself (and Claire) that I've already posted... And it's cute and somewhat recent, so it works, right? RIGHT.
11 random things about myself:
And for my 11 questions:
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them.
Problem: I have, like, zero pictures of myself. Of course I have some on my phone, but my phone is being ridiculous right now and won't let me access my pictures. So here's a picture of myself (and Claire) that I've already posted... And it's cute and somewhat recent, so it works, right? RIGHT.
![]() |
| that's pretty much as good as it's gonna get. I'm sorry. |
11 random things about myself:
1. I'm a serious Marvel superhero nerd. I'm especially partial to Captain America. In fact, for the ACT today, I wore my Captain America shirt for good luck. And brought some Cap fruit snacks for our snack break. Yup. Love me some Cap.
2. I love my eyebrows. There's no denying it. I take great pride in them (in a good way... if that's possible).
3. For the past forever (maybe two years?), I've been wanting to get some lipstick for myself. You know -- bright red, tangerine, all those wonderful colors. Never have. Too chicken. Someone want to buy me some?
4. I love photography and all things artsy. Oh wait, is that random?
5. My oldest sister Sarah would take me to Cold Stone fairly often when I was a chillun. I always, always got either raspberry or lemon sorbet with gummy bears. Sorbet is so good.
6. One of the walls in my bedroom used to be bright pink. It was really ugly. Now it's kind of a minty blue... But I want it to be coral. Coral is my favorite color.
7. Going off of the last thing... My wedding colors will FOR SURE include coral. And maybe some teal or navy. Coral and teal/navy just seems to be a nice combination. (see here)
8. I kinda sorta hate TV. At least TV shows. Mostly I just hate how you can get so addicted to a certain show when it really is just a huge waste of your time... But I will allow some Downton Abbey. Downton Abbey is worth my time.
9. For the past little while, I've been trying to convince myself to be a teacher or pediatrician. Quoth the raven, "Nevermore." I'm sticking with artsy stuff. Let's face it, it's where I belong.
10. I took a year of Chinese in the 8th grade. Did well, didn't take it again. I took a year of French in the 10th grade. Did well, didn't take it again. Am I seeing a pattern here?
11. I'm a good mix of all of my siblings. They've all trained me to be like them in some way. Definite advantage of being the youngest.
2. I love my eyebrows. There's no denying it. I take great pride in them (in a good way... if that's possible).
3. For the past forever (maybe two years?), I've been wanting to get some lipstick for myself. You know -- bright red, tangerine, all those wonderful colors. Never have. Too chicken. Someone want to buy me some?
4. I love photography and all things artsy. Oh wait, is that random?
5. My oldest sister Sarah would take me to Cold Stone fairly often when I was a chillun. I always, always got either raspberry or lemon sorbet with gummy bears. Sorbet is so good.
6. One of the walls in my bedroom used to be bright pink. It was really ugly. Now it's kind of a minty blue... But I want it to be coral. Coral is my favorite color.
7. Going off of the last thing... My wedding colors will FOR SURE include coral. And maybe some teal or navy. Coral and teal/navy just seems to be a nice combination. (see here)
8. I kinda sorta hate TV. At least TV shows. Mostly I just hate how you can get so addicted to a certain show when it really is just a huge waste of your time... But I will allow some Downton Abbey. Downton Abbey is worth my time.
9. For the past little while, I've been trying to convince myself to be a teacher or pediatrician. Quoth the raven, "Nevermore." I'm sticking with artsy stuff. Let's face it, it's where I belong.
10. I took a year of Chinese in the 8th grade. Did well, didn't take it again. I took a year of French in the 10th grade. Did well, didn't take it again. Am I seeing a pattern here?
11. I'm a good mix of all of my siblings. They've all trained me to be like them in some way. Definite advantage of being the youngest.
And for my 11 questions:
1. What is your very first memory?
No idea. But I remember in Preschool telling my best friend that she was bad at coloring. I was such a good friend.
2. If you had to choose between Channing Tatum, John Krasinski, or Ryan Gosling, who would you choose?
No idea. But I remember in Preschool telling my best friend that she was bad at coloring. I was such a good friend.
2. If you had to choose between Channing Tatum, John Krasinski, or Ryan Gosling, who would you choose?
If you're going off of looks, definitely Ryan Gosling. But overall, John Krasinski. He seems real, you know? I like him.
3. What is your favorite accessory?
Earrings. Especially vintage ones (5os!). Or ones that look like they could be vintage.
Earrings. Especially vintage ones (5os!). Or ones that look like they could be vintage.
4. What can you not leave the house without?
HA. Chapstick. Who needs a phone? I just need my chapstick.
HA. Chapstick. Who needs a phone? I just need my chapstick.
5. Why do you blog?
Blogging makes me happy. Not sure why, but it does.
Blogging makes me happy. Not sure why, but it does.
6. What is your favorite thing to do on a sunny day?
Honestly? I love just sitting outside. Just sitting, taking everything in. But that applies to virtually any day. Especially at night.
Honestly? I love just sitting outside. Just sitting, taking everything in. But that applies to virtually any day. Especially at night.
7. What are you most grateful for?
Easy. My family.
Easy. My family.
8. If your house was on fire and you could only grab three things what would they be?
Excluding an emergency kit thing? My journals (let's say that's one thing), my camera, pictures of my family.
Excluding an emergency kit thing? My journals (let's say that's one thing), my camera, pictures of my family.
9. What is your favorite smell?
Rain. Rain is such a delightful smell. And for lotions and stuff, I love fruity things. Like mandarin whatever.
Rain. Rain is such a delightful smell. And for lotions and stuff, I love fruity things. Like mandarin whatever.
10. What is your best joke?
Oh man... What is the best way to catch a fish? HAVE SOMEONE THROW ONE TO YOU. Yeah, I'm really funny.
Oh man... What is the best way to catch a fish? HAVE SOMEONE THROW ONE TO YOU. Yeah, I'm really funny.
11. Ellen or Tyra?
Hmm... Neither?
Now fellows, I am tagging some of you. You ready?
Jane,
Dano,
Mechale,
Lexi-Lupa,
Gracie Lou Freebush,
the Blake sisters,
Hmm... Neither?
Now fellows, I am tagging some of you. You ready?
Jane,
Dano,
Mechale,
Lexi-Lupa,
Gracie Lou Freebush,
the Blake sisters,
I CHOOSE YOU.
Now here are your 11 questions:
1. Super weird/random quirk of yours?
2. Current favorite song and/or band?
3. Favorite color (really really)?
4. Hardest thing you've ever done?
5. What you love most about your school experience?
6. Time period you would visit if given the chance?
7. Some of your favorite names?
8. Someone/something who/that inspires you?
9. Hawaii, Europe, or New York. Which place sounds the most satisfying to you?
10. Dream occupation?
11. Temple you want to get married in?
You seven lovely darlings, I hope to see your posts soon. (It's more fun than you think.)
Now here are your 11 questions:
1. Super weird/random quirk of yours?
2. Current favorite song and/or band?
3. Favorite color (really really)?
4. Hardest thing you've ever done?
5. What you love most about your school experience?
6. Time period you would visit if given the chance?
7. Some of your favorite names?
8. Someone/something who/that inspires you?
9. Hawaii, Europe, or New York. Which place sounds the most satisfying to you?
10. Dream occupation?
11. Temple you want to get married in?
You seven lovely darlings, I hope to see your posts soon. (It's more fun than you think.)

Comments
I will do this post. Because I love you. And I also love Pokemon references.
-lexi