spring has sprung.

You all know about my obsession with tree, flowers, bushes... pretty much every plant. Well, when spring comes along, that obsession is magnified by about a gazillion times.

I LOVE SPRING SO MUCH. 

This past week, I've been noticing so many stinkin' trees starting to bloom around town. They are beyond gorgeous. They kill me. The problem? None of them are in my yard or even my neighborhood, which is where I usually go for plant pictures.


So I started taking mental note of where all the pretty trees in town are. And yesterday I happened to have a little extra time to go take some pictures of one of those trees.

The fifteen minutes or so I was there was probably one of the greatest highlights of my week. You guys, I just love it sooooo much...

Anywho. Here's the pictures I know you're just dying to see. 










Any of you Bountifilians know of any other beautiful trees in town? This one is on Davis, and my next target is a few lovely trees on 5th South. Just not sure I want to be taking pictures on that busy of a street. We'll see what happens. 

HAPPY SUNDAY!

Comments

Lekili said…
Face it. You are a true artist. Love the pic you enlarged. Gorgeous.