friiiiiday.
Sitting in AP Research (homework time). Haven't been able to concentrate for pretty much the entire class period, which is unusual for me...
It must be Friday.
I'll have you know that I had a most excellent week, despite having tests in two of my AP classes. Booo tests. Boooo having to study for a ridiculously long period of time so I won't fail.
But it really was a happy week. Full of wonderful and rather amusing moments. For example: Comparing hands with my buddy Evan. Him saying, "My hands look so used. It's like I got them on KSL or something." We have some good times in English.
And you wanna know what's super awesome? Doing yoga early in the morning, just as the sun is rising. So dang cool. Good thing I'm like, expert at yoga. (Not. But it's still awesome.)
Tried out for next year's choir yesterday. I sang "Waitin' for the Light to Shine" from Big River... It's so near and dear to my heart. And it also happens to go really well with my voice. But I tried out for Chamber (BHS's equivalent to a Madrigals choir), and I thought I did well... But we'll see if I get in. I'd obviously love it if I do, but there's some pretty tough competition, so we'll just have to wait and see. I'll let you know.
And here's some pictures from the other week with the kidlets. Presenting: Abby in her true form.
If only we could all strip ourselves of our skirts and run around with just our tights and tops on. What fun that would be. At least Abby thinks it would be.
And we mustn't forget Claire!
And last but certainly not least: BABY BEN. He's pretty much the cutest baby ever.
That's all for now, folks.
HAVE A MARVELOUS WEEKEND!
Comments