sooooo good. (teen girl squad!)
How I ever thought I could get away with taking three AP classes without severely debilitating my mental/emotional/physical well-being, I will never know.
Third term kinda stinks, everybody.
In others news...
The parents both had their birthdays in the past couple of weeks. Pappy on January 26th, Mother on February 12th. Those are cake balls, by the way. Cake balls made by the ever so talented sister Sarah. They're sooo good. And so addicting. If you're lucky, she might make some for your birthday too.
And look who's in town...
That's right, the Larsens are in town (that's Claire shown above). For the next week or so. Oh baby.
Good thing I'm like, uber tired right now. To the eleventy-seventh power. I need sleep. And some relaxation time. You'd think yoga every other day would supply some relaxation, but it doesn't. Okay, maybe a little bit. But mostly it's just painful.
OH YEAH. My car stalled on the way to school on Monday. At a busy stop sign, no less. And I couldn't get it going again for like, ten minutes... Or so it seemed... Anyway, it has spent the week getting repaired at Burt Brothers. Meanwhile, I've been carless. Good stuff.
And here's my terribly awkward story of the day: So I said hi to this cute boy as I was walking to a class... Realized about twenty seconds later that my pants zipper was down. He didn't seem too alarmed when I saw him though, so I'm hoping he didn't notice. Pretty great, right? Right...
I'm so ridiculously tired. I hope you enjoyed this nonsensical post. Oh, and here's one last picture. I like it.
Third term kinda stinks, everybody.
In others news...
The parents both had their birthdays in the past couple of weeks. Pappy on January 26th, Mother on February 12th. Those are cake balls, by the way. Cake balls made by the ever so talented sister Sarah. They're sooo good. And so addicting. If you're lucky, she might make some for your birthday too.
And look who's in town...
![]() |
| pretty sure I pull that face in nearly every picture taken of me |
Good thing I'm like, uber tired right now. To the eleventy-seventh power. I need sleep. And some relaxation time. You'd think yoga every other day would supply some relaxation, but it doesn't. Okay, maybe a little bit. But mostly it's just painful.
OH YEAH. My car stalled on the way to school on Monday. At a busy stop sign, no less. And I couldn't get it going again for like, ten minutes... Or so it seemed... Anyway, it has spent the week getting repaired at Burt Brothers. Meanwhile, I've been carless. Good stuff.
And here's my terribly awkward story of the day: So I said hi to this cute boy as I was walking to a class... Realized about twenty seconds later that my pants zipper was down. He didn't seem too alarmed when I saw him though, so I'm hoping he didn't notice. Pretty great, right? Right...
I'm so ridiculously tired. I hope you enjoyed this nonsensical post. Oh, and here's one last picture. I like it.

Comments
You really are quite wonderful...and I loved your nonsensical post. Its kind of been a couple of stressful weeks, huh? I will keep praying for you that you can survive third term without any more mental/emotional/physical duress than you can handle.Hang in there baby...it will be May before you know it.