I do declare.

It has come to my attention that I haven't blogged in um, two weeks. Such a no-no. Here's some tidbits of my life as of late:

- Went to Homecoming. That was a blast. 

- Did a little session of family photos for the first time. Lots of learning going on there. 

- I have an amazing seminary class and teacher this semester. Thank GOODNESS for that. 

- I'm gradually getting better at photo-ing, which is always exciting. I'm mostly working on posing and composition with people at this point, so if anyone would like to let me practice on them, that would be wunderbar. (Seriously. If you're interested at all, do let me know.)

A few examples of some recent practicing: 




Yup. Loving my dear photography. It's so good to me. Also bokeh. It's practically my best friend.

- Somehow I got a nasty illness last Sunday and it's been taking its toll on me ever since. I ended up having to miss two days of school last week to try to recuperate. I haven't stayed home for a full day of school in ages. Not kidding -- I never stay home sick. Even if I'm not feeling well, I'll just stick it out and deal with it. So that's saying something about how I was feeling last week.

But I learned a lesson from staying home from school. NEVER MISS SCHOOL IF YOU'RE TAKING MULTIPLE AP CLASSES. Unless of course you want to make your life miserable. Holy cow, I haven't been that stressed in a while.  

- General Conference was so wonderful. My favorite talks were probably President Packer's and Elder Arden's as well as several others I'm not remembering right now. Can't wait to get the Conference Ensign!


Alrighty, it's my bed time. Enjoy your day tomorrow, everybody.

Comments

Lekili said…
These are awesome photos! You should be getting the big bucks Mar! And the bokeh(yes I do know how to spell it correctly) is so gorgeous!

So glad you are finally feeling better!