you want to hear a funny story?
Here's my funny story:
I was talking to this super cute guy in one of my classes.We made comments off and on to each other throughout the class period. We smiled at each other. All that jazz.
So I was feeling pleased with myself for actually talking to said cute boy. School ended, I went to my car, then started driving to my piano lesson.
While at a stop sign, I looked in the mirror.
Dunh, dunh, DUNNHHH...
I had a lovely, small constellation of zits along my chin. White heads and all. Super cute, right? I gasped with so much intensity, it nearly blew the wind right out of me.
I was pretty horrified. And as soon as I got to my piano teacher's house, I did my best to expel the concentrated mess on my chin.
Bleh.
I'm hoping either the cute boy didn't notice my zits or he was just nice enough to keep talking to me without acting grossed out. Baha...
Such a nice story, right?
THE END.
I was talking to this super cute guy in one of my classes.We made comments off and on to each other throughout the class period. We smiled at each other. All that jazz.
So I was feeling pleased with myself for actually talking to said cute boy. School ended, I went to my car, then started driving to my piano lesson.
While at a stop sign, I looked in the mirror.
Dunh, dunh, DUNNHHH...
I had a lovely, small constellation of zits along my chin. White heads and all. Super cute, right? I gasped with so much intensity, it nearly blew the wind right out of me.
I was pretty horrified. And as soon as I got to my piano teacher's house, I did my best to expel the concentrated mess on my chin.
Bleh.
I'm hoping either the cute boy didn't notice my zits or he was just nice enough to keep talking to me without acting grossed out. Baha...
Such a nice story, right?
THE END.
Comments
Everyone has zits. It's a gross fact of life. I can't tell you how many times I was horrified only to find out that nobody knows and nobody cares. Good thing right?
And I agree with editorgirl. He was probably too busy checking out your gorgeous blue eyes.
SMALLPOX!
Hahahahaha... love you. :)